To activate the full potential of a merger or acquisition, leadership teams must seize opportunity and manage risk across a range of dimensions.
Within this endeavor, branding is a critical – and often overlooked – work stream. M&A branding is the process of defining the core elements of the go forward brand(s) and navigating the path to get there.
- Why is M&A Branding So Important?
- Start With Listening
- Make and Document Key Choice
- Build From the Inside Out
- Make it Real for Customers
- Get Started on the M&A Branding Journey
This piece is designed to educate decision-makers on M&A branding best practices.